Showing all 3 results
Diazepam 10mg$239.00 Select options
Diazepam 2mg$199.00 Select options
Diazepam 5mg$209.00 Select options
Diazepam is a drug, also known as Valium, a prescription for the treatment of anxiety, withdrawal. This drug hails from a category of drugs known as benzodiazepines, which work as central nervous system depressants.
It is an anti-anxiety medication; you can buy Diazepam online drug for treating alcohol withdrawal. Diazepam is a benzodiazepine; it works by strengthening certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
We provide drugs at discounted prices. If you buy Diazepam online, we deliver it overnight. It is free from side effects. We offer Diazepam for fast shipping if you buy Diazepam online from our website. You also can order Diazepam online, and you can get a flat if you pay by credit card.
- You can use a coupon card “SAVE10” to get 10 % off on the medicine.
- Also, you can get a 10 % flat after utilizing a coupon card “SALE10”.
Crucial points about Diazepam
It may slow down your breathing, especially if you recently take opioid medication, alcohol, or other street drugs. If you use Diazepam for the treatment during pregnancy, it can cause withdrawal symptoms in the newborn baby, or the baby might be drug-dependent.
You may get suicidal thoughts while taking Diazepam. Please stay alert to your mood or behavior changes and notify your health advisor if you have any new or worsening changes.
What should you know before taking Diazepam?
Please check about your allergies before taking Diazepam. If you do not have any allergic issues, you order Diazepam online for fast shipping. You should not take it if you are allergic to this drug or if you have any medical conditions, including:
- Severe liver disease; narrow-angle glaucoma;
- Myasthenia gravis or any other muscle weakness disorder;
- Interrupted breathing during sleep;
- Open-angle glaucoma; breathing difficulties;
Please avoid giving Diazepam to a child younger than six months. Without any prior consultation with a health advisor or pharmacist, please do not give this drug to a child of any age group.
You should not start taking or suddenly stop taking Diazepam. Please take it with proper consultation with a pharmacist or health advisor. Please avoid breastfeeding while taking this drug, as it may pass through breast milk.
How should you take Diazepam?
Please take Diazepam as per the dosage schedule your health advisor prescribed. Occasionally, your health advisor may change your dosage. This drug is for short-term use only; please do not take this medication for a long time.
You should not take Diazepam in more significant amounts or for longer than a recommendation. Please never stop taking this medication suddenly; you might face adverse withdrawal symptoms or seizures.
It is a generic oral tablet available in three strengths:
Here is a list of some dodge schedules for different conditions in people of varying age groups:
Dosage for anxiety
Adult dosage (18 to 64 years of age)
- The initial dose should be 2 mg to 10 mg orally two to four times a day.
- Pediatric dosage (6 months to 17 years of age)
- The initial dose should be 1 mg to 2.5 mg orally three to four times a day.
- Health advisors start pediatric patients with the lowest effective dose and increase it according to their initial response to the treatment.
- Geriatric dosage (65 and older years of age)
- The typical initial dose is 2 mg to 2.5 mg orally twice a day.
Dosage for acute alcohol withdrawal
Adult dosage (18 to 64 years of age)
- The standard dose is 10 mg orally 3 to 4 times in the first 24 hours.
- The initial amount should be 1 mg to 2.5 mg orally 3 to 4 times a day.
Senior dosage (65 and older years of age)
- The typical initial dose is 2 mg to 2.5 mg orally once or twice a day.
What should you avoid while taking Diazepam?
Please avoid any product containing alcohol or grapefruit; it may cause unwanted side effects. It may cause extreme drowsiness or dizziness, so you should avoid driving a vehicle or doing any fatal activities which require alertness.
Diazepam side effects
Unlike other drugs, Diazepam has some side effects. It can cause some adverse side effects. Some common side effects include:
- Muscle weakness; tiredness; or fatigue;
- Drowsiness; headache; dizziness;
- Tremor; inability to control muscle reflexes;
- Nausea; constipation; excessive saliva formation;
It is an incomplete list of the side effects of Diazepam. To know further, please consult your pharmacist or feel free to contact us.
What drugs can interact with Diazepam?
Drug interactions might happen while taking Diazepam with a combination. Please avoid using this drug with a variety. Some medications, including:
- Opioids such as codeine, hydrocodone;
- Sleep or anxiety medications;
- Alcohol or marijuana;